Gauahar Khan and Rithvik Dhanjani say ‘I Can Do That’

Prembabu Sharma​ 

You’ve watched them act, sing and dance to perfection. They’re known for their own arenas of expertise. But what will they do once you pluck them out of their comfort zones and challenge them to an arduous task they have never attempted before? ZEE TV brings to your television screens the internationally acclaimed format ‘I Can Do That’ where 12 popular celebrities from various walks of life will be challenged to step out of their comfort zones and perform absolutely stunning, never-seen-before, entertaining acts. The dashing heart-throb of television - actor Rithvik Dhanjani and the strikingly attractive Gauahar Khan are set to be a part of the show as contestants and take-up the challenge.

Rithvik who has floored the audiences with his acting prowess in Zee TV’s Pavitra Rishta, his killer dance moves and anchoring skills is all set to amaze you on the show with facets of his personality that have not been brought to the fore so far. Speaking on participating in this unique format the actor said, “It is a homecoming for me as Zee TV has always been my lucky charm. People know me as a dancer, actor and anchor but now is the chance to show them something which they have not seen before. It is going to be a tough competition and I really have no idea what are the challenges that are going to be thrown at us but I am totally excited! I am sure I will surprise the audiences and even myself in the process of trying to do something new”.

Gauahar Khan has been a part of couple of reality shows earlier said, “ The format of this show is so different from what we have ever seen on Indian television. I I have seen the international format and when I was approached to participate in it by Essel Vision, I got really excited. I have always tried my level best to push my limits as a performer and accepted all the challenges that have come my way. Having explored singing, acting, stunts and anchoring, I am still looking forward to the show as I know it will be really different. ‘I Can Do That’ is very challenging and I will get a chance to do something that I have never attempted before. Also, it is my first show with Zee TV and I look forward to doing more work with them.”

Developed by Israel’s Armoza Formats, the show has established itself as a worldwide success. Following a great response from audiences in Russia, America, Italy and Bulgaria, it is now set to entertain the Indian audiences. The show will be hosted by the dynamic and multi-talented actor and director Farhan Akhtar, who will be a friend confidant and motivator to the celebrities. The show promises to push your favourite celebrities beyond their limits and provide entertainment like never before in the history of television! So watch out this space to find out who are the other celebrities who have taken up this challenge!

Labels: , ,